Nantenan Glebe, consisting of house, eight acres, two roods and thirty-eight perches, was vested in the church on the 20th of December 1875, so it is fair to assume that it was built in that year. It remained the home of the pastors at Nantenan until February 12th 1954, when it was purchased by Cecile Isabel Caroline Smythe for £1,174. William Peter Fitzgerald, purchased the house and land on the 26th September 1973. He carried out extensive reconstruction and repairs to the house and it is now a most elegant building.
Today the house is in the possession of the Kiely family.